Sunday, February 6, 2011

Favorite Banana Bread

It's taken me awhile to find a recipe for the BEST Banana Bread. For years, everytime I make banana bread I'd try a new recipe. Funny thing is, this recipe I didn't have to go searching for. My friend, Cody (there you go Cody - you are officially mentioned!) brought it into work, let me have a piece and I was hooked. Of course I asked for the recipe! It's my all-time favorite recipe now for banana bread. Warren requested chocolate chips in it, so I tried it today. I DON'T recommend it. The only thing differently that I like doing is blending the bananas in your blender and I do prefer to use the bread flour instead of all purpose.

Ingredients:

  • 2 eggs
  • 2-3 bananas, blended
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup oil

Mix really well in mixer, then add:

  • 1 cup flour (I prefer bread)
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

Pour in greased pan and bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Makes 1 loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment