Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chocolate Lover's Bundt Cake

Liz....this is just for you! Hope you enjoy!


I brought this bundt cake to Warren's christmas party this past year and Liz, his co-worker has asked for the recipe ever since. She reminded Warren yesterday that she STILL wanted the recipe. So, I made it for her tonight. Here it is....WITH the recipe! Enjoy! It's super moist and rich. Pure heaven to a chocolate lover! I should know....I AM one! Ingredients:
1 box devils food cake mix
1 small box chocolate instant pudding
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Spray and flour a bundt pan. Pour in the batter and bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Let cool slightly in pan and then flip the cake out of the pan. Drizzle the chocolate sauce on top and serve. Keep in the fridge. It keeps it really moist and I swear it's even yummier the second day!

Chocolate Sauce:
2/3 cup whipping cream
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips (I use LINDT Milk chocolate)
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Warm the whipping cream and slowly melt the chocolate on low heat. Let cool slightly before drizzling over the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment